huhtikuuta 07, 2010

Paparazzi Mood 2 - Disc golf





As said in the Lautapelailua blog, This Easter holiday Heidi and I were in paparazzi mood.

Marianna Ferreira, the Paparazzi

We took many nice pictures, and I thought it's time to share them with you. It was nice to play disk golf in the melting ice for the first time this year.

I did not have the courage to throw during the competition day (feeling wet and cold is not my thing) but in any case, I took many many pictures for you guys to see how good (or how bad?) your throws were.

Jarmo Aulu


Heikki Röppänen

For you guys who weren't throwing, here you can see a little bit of the course in Myllymäki during the spring: the beautiful puisto, and the rebirth of the nature after a long cold winter.

More pictures are available on my picassa pages.
Enjoy the pictures and happy disc golfing!
Mari

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti